The singer Rihanna is appearing in the news because of her problems with her boyfriend, the singer Chris Brown. Click here to read the article posted in People.com.
It seems that they are together again. Some journalists even say they have got married. Click here to see the article posted in Starpulse.com.
H E R E you can read about violence against women and learn its signs, according to US Government:
If the person you love or live with does any of these things to you, it's time to get help:Translate the signs of abuse into Spanish. Do you think Rihanna is suffering abuse? Why?
* monitors what you're doing all the time
* criticizes you for little things
* constantly accuses you of being unfaithful
* prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family, or going to work or school
* gets angry when drinking alcohol or using drugs
* controls how you spend your money
* controls your use of needed medicines
* humiliates you in front of others
* destroys your property or things that you care about
* threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets, or does hurt you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
* uses or threatens to use a weapon against you
* forces you to have sex against your will
* blames you for his or her violent outbursts