Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas songs

I promised I would post some suggestions for us to sing next Christmas.

I already told you about this great version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen:



www.quedeletras.com

I think you also liked John Lennon's Happy Xmas (War is Over):



www.quedeletras.com

And how about Beyoncé's Silent Night?



www.quedeletras.com

I'm sure our audience would love this one too:




www.quedeletras.com



Now, which one do you prefer? Any other suggestions?

.

4 comments:

lourdesssss said...

holaaaaaa:
he estado viendo los villancicos y el que mas me ha gustado a sido el de happy Xmas(war is over)

jorge c 1º eso said...

of the four songs i prefer the first,Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen

TAMARA 1ª B said...

hi teacher i´m tamara and my favourite cristmas is Up on the housetop.You are my FAVOURITE TEACHER.

ramon 459 said...

i don laik de krismas sonjs ai prefer camelaa.

Our wiki

Wikispaces